LED Drop in fuse lamp replacements

I had been replacing LOTS of those fuse lamps, but since CK started this thread, not one. I'm sure that'll change. Nice devices.

Wow talk about quick shipping. My bulbs arrived last night and I had to get to work right away. First pic is one meter with the old style bulb and one with the new led. Second one is both bulbs replaced. They actually look a lot better in real life than they do in my shitty pictures. One thing I noticed right away is that I'm now able to see the meter needles moving from the other side of the room. I had to be right next to the unit before to see if they were moving. Pretty darned ingenious product and I like the part that it's a one size fits all. My dmm says these are running at 7.5 volts ac.

Attachments

• led lites 007.jpg
    led lites 007.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 164
  • number 2 005.jpg
    number 2 005.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 148
Newbie here so please excuse my failing to properly post my requests.... First... how do I send a PM on this board? And second, How do I arrange purchase of a few of the lamps. I need 4mm diameter lamps for TEAC VU meters.
Thanks....

i would be interested to know that too ? i am wanting to replace the little bulbs in my pioneer sa 7700 power meters , they look soldered in drop me a pm ck if you have what i am looking for thanks
Don

Back
Top Bottom