Legion (new X men show on FX)

What are they, like ... $4 a pop now? :yikes:

Worth mentioning here, the Legion series is going on 30 years old now ...

Ravel's Bolero went to a whole new level for me. That was an epic ep!

That was a fantastic sequence! Just awesome, so well done. The best television I've seen in ages. I had 'rewind' the DVR, just to watch it again in full surround. Sorry now that I've deleted the episodes as I watched them, as I feel I might need to binge watch them, when Season 1 is complete, to get a better grasp of what was actually happening!

That was a fantastic sequence! Just awesome, so well done. The best television I've seen in ages. I had 'rewind' the DVR, just to watch it again in full surround. Sorry now that I've deleted the episodes as I watched them, as I feel I might need to binge watch them, when Season 1 is complete, to get a better grasp of what was actually happening!

Starting at ep4, each successive episode has been better than the preceding. But ep7, wow! That was a fantastic sequence; really surprised me at how good it was.

Well, the season finale did NOT disappoint. Just a great season. I was a little disappointed that they never showed Farouk in his fez and sunglasses though. Maybe next season. "Comic" movies have been feeling a bit played out lately and it's exciting that a TV show can prove that this genre really can be good. I like that they reference David's Dad, and have one split-second scene where they show some.... wheels, but that was it. I'd be happy if this show lived in its own universe, away from the rest of the Marvel movies.

Well, the season finale did NOT disappoint. Just a great season. I was a little disappointed that they never showed Farouk in his fez and sunglasses though. Maybe next season. "Comic" movies have been feeling a bit played out lately and it's exciting that a TV show can prove that this genre really can be good. I like that they reference David's Dad, and have one split-second scene where they show some.... wheels, but that was it. I'd be happy if this show lived in its own universe, away from the rest of the Marvel movies.

100%

It seems they took a page out of Scientology with the alien inhabiting the body at birth. Nice touch on the Pink Floyd sequence though.

Really enjoyed the season 2 opener,as usual very trippy and visual. I dont know if it is me but this episode should have been the last season finale because it tied everything from last season together. Looking forward to future episodes.

I enjoyed it a lot, looks on par with last year.

Makes up for the thoroughly disappointing season 2 of Jessica Jones over on Netflix

Been watching and enjoying Season 2 - some of the musical pieces have been really nice

Back
Top Bottom