Let’s see those table lamps - vintage or modern

Here is mine.Three way, late 50s or early 60s. I am going to refinish the wood portions someday.

Attachments

• Lamp Dark.jpg
    Lamp Dark.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 123
  • Lamp White.jpg
    Lamp White.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 119
Here's my offerings....2 Table Lamps my Mother bought back in 48. Since I've had them I had the original Shades redone and the electrical redone.They are still Tri-Lights but now have some turning L.E.D. Bulbs:)

Attachments

• IMAG1421.jpg
    IMAG1421.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG1420.jpg
    IMAG1420.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 98
Here's my offerings....2 Table Lamps my Mother bought back in 48. Since I've had them I had the original Shades redone and the electrical redone.They are still Tri-Lights but now have some turning L.E.D. Bulbs:)
Not my style but those l.e.d look cool....enjoy

Here's my favorite in the house.
9D9D09DE-84DD-4164-83EC-A60CD9D3801E_zpsjxv2irpz.jpg

I have a new one waiting on me at home today, I hope. Will try to remember to post a few pics later.

Not mid-century but... these are original Aladdin Model B lamps from the early 30s. For quite awhile, Deb and I collected these. Sort of by accident as a friend's Father passed away and we went to help clean out the house in Glastonbury so it could be sold. One bedroom was completely filled with them so we took them all. We had just about every Aladdin lamp made. Took two years to sell them but these two never left the hosue, they are Deb's faves. We even ended up joining the Knights of Aladdin

They are called clear Washington Drapes, they are all original

7nUl8HS.jpg

Last edited:
I have a new one waiting on me at home today, I hope. Will try to remember to post a few pics later.

No real cool history or anything, just a Modernica made George Nelson Half Nelson lamp. This is the last run of these, so you may have to find vintage from now on (very hard to find, and expensive). I always thought this was an awesome lamp and finally ordered one. I'll try it in a few places and see where it works best. Maybe the music room because it looks like a cymbal. ;)

I have a couple others that are somewhat interesting I'll try to post later.

Back
Top Bottom