Let's See Your Great JVC Gear!

I have a RX-750V that I need to work on and I think the problem is also in this board. I almost want to make NEW PCBs. I don't have the patience to draw the layout. How hard would it be to do from the service manual pics?...

PCB2.png Capture2.PNG

There is this Circuit board manufacturer called Calumet Electronics that is located right where I live. I should see if they would do a small order of Circuit boards like these.

I just looked through this thread. JVC made some really nice equipment. My only exposure to it was a couple of the early quad receivers with the joy stick and globe speakers. I wasn't impressed by the sound or the looks of it. That's probably the reason I never gave JVC a second look after that. I missed out.

There is this Circuit board manufacturer called Calumet Electronics that is located right where I live. I should see if they would do a small order of Circuit boards like these.
Probably best just to draw it in a PCB program that produces the files (Gerber) that you can send to a PCB manufacturer. Once available, you can order the PCBs very inexpensively from China. You could then just stuff the boards yourself.

Aloha
Luckly scored another Victor SS-A180 and shipped via Seamail to Hamburg so the parcel will just arrive in time when im back by mid of January from extended Hawaii holidays
Im sure it will be great fun listen to them in Mono setup cause they are switchable
More info when im back in Hamburg
Cheers

20180910_122845.jpg

I’ve had this JVC KD-S201 cassette deck a few years now. When I purchased it, it came with all of the original documentation as well as the still sealed pack of q-tips for cleaning the tape head. It is one of the most pristine pieces of vintage audio equipment I’ve ever purchased.

IMG_0265.JPG

This JVC SEA-R7 is a great EQ...and it's in fantastic shape as well. I think it's one of the best EQ's ever manufactured.
I'll always be a JVC guy...I just love their vintage equipment.

DSC_0035.jpg

Full House VICTOR System including___QL-V1 T.T.___XL-711 CDP___XL-Z999EX CDP/DAC___TD-V731 Cassette Deck___P-L10 Preamplifier___M-L10 Power Ampilfier___A-X1000 integated Amplifier___Speakers Zero 1000___Zero FX9___SX-1000 Spirit.

Back
Top Bottom