Let's see your unique Stereo Cabinets and Entertainment Centers!

They do sell them in black, its just the newer ones like the model you have are all white. You have the best one to have tho.
I had the one before this new one, I just wished they gave the option for black or white to give a better option for people's different decors. Guess I'm stuck with buying another decal. I have the titanium one on there now so I'll probably get the Matt black one from D Brand.

Mine is uniquely ugly, was modified a few times and original had an area for a huge TV that was cut off. Granddaughter decorated the glass doors with Barbie stickers many years ago and I can't get myself to remove them. Other door is temporarily off as it needs a minor repair

KaAOzVx.jpg

image.jpeg
When I renovated my home the wall knockouts and ledge were built for this purpose, to avoid tracking down a cabinet later..btw my wife has no issues with gear, since she loves music and realizes we both live here and she doesn't try to "fix me" right out of my pleasures which are also hers....We aren't hung up on phony formal rooms that no one wants to spend any time in because it's boring....We watch TV in here all the time...I still have to fill the drywall in the center to accommodate the 55 inch on a wall bracket with a wood platform like the sides above the TV for the center channel..But...I might raise the TV and put the center below...it's all about view angle, that I haven't decided on.
I took down the art work from behind the speakers for a cleaner image of what's going on in this picture..this room has 5.1 with a sub just out of view next to the couch, and two dipole surrounds on either side of the rear about four feet behind me.The room is 20' x 14' .....8' 6" ceiling..

The vintage gear analog room is all about listening, music and reading..and storing albums and CD's and books..and woodsheding guitar parts for gigs
image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
IMG_2752.JPG IMG_2753.JPG IMG_2754.JPG
This is my family room system. The cabinet was a sideboard from a used furniture store. Drawers removed and shelves installed in the center. Drawers were moved to the side to hold CDs.

Last edited:
I've posted this in another thread, but I felt the need to share my re-purposed furniture too... This tall cabinet came from my GW Outlet store for 1.99. I love how the glass door lit cabinet worked for my TT! Added the shelves for the components, as well as some ventilation/cable holes in the back. I added the colored vinyl 45s from my GW as decoration.

IMG_6110.JPG IMG_6112.JPG IMG_6113.JPG IMG_6115.JPG

I converted an old dresser / nightstand into a wall hung unit to hide a receiver, turntable, and CD player. Speakers are on the other side of the room. Had to scrape off the old paint and came back with a wax finish. Left the old paint in the carving details to make them stand out. Hinged the top to get access to the turntable. It looks like it is floor standing, but those legs are just decoration as it hangs on the wall to protect the TT from very bouncy floors. Works great.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom