Let's talk about LOST

mb/Esau suggested he wanted to 'go home'. theory; the Island is his prison, and Jacob is his guard(ian). I'm guessing series ends wi mb/Esau destroyed and the Island, its purpose resolved, gets sunk, and the losties land on time in LA.

presumably Jacob AND mb/Esau can change forms / appear as dead people, but apparently Jacob can touch/handle things (1977 Dharma pic handed to Sun) but mb/Esau can not (could not help Locke turn the wheel).

perhaps jacob communicated with Ben at some point but mb/Esau has been directing him, pretending to be Jacob? or perhaps Jacob just cut him off.

I'm guessing the Japanese Other leader is a WWII survivor. maybe his guys built the airstrip Lapidus tried to land the Ajira plane on.

Hmmm, food for thought, Screenersam.
That is a possibility.
I'll have to think about that one for a bit.

Whatever happens to be the case, i really hope they intellegently conclude this series.
It certainly deserves a glorious ending.
Don't you think?

Regards,
John.

mb/Esau suggested he wanted to 'go home'. theory; the Island is his prison, and Jacob is his guard(ian). I'm guessing series ends wi mb/Esau destroyed and the Island, its purpose resolved, gets sunk, and the losties land on time in LA.

presumably Jacob AND mb/Esau can change forms / appear as dead people, but apparently Jacob can touch/handle things (1977 Dharma pic handed to Sun) but mb/Esau can not (could not help Locke turn the wheel).

perhaps jacob communicated with Ben at some point but mb/Esau has been directing him, pretending to be Jacob? or perhaps Jacob just cut him off.

I'm guessing the Japanese Other leader is a WWII survivor. maybe his guys built the airstrip Lapidus tried to land the Ajira plane on.

Refresh my memory... who is mb/Esau?

mb/Esau is the guy in black hanging out with Jacob last year's season opener. sometimes referred to as 'Esau' from Biblical reference (Esau was Jacob's evil twin).
hated Tuesday's epi. violent, cryptic, answered nothing. did re-establish Claire, last seen hanging out with 'Christian', now doing a French Chick thing.

I had to watch a couple of episodes to guess where they are going and how to end the series.

It's way to easy to think Locke/Smokie/ Man in Black is just evil and make it good vs. evil. I think its more about every thing has its place and harmony and something went off line and the forces, whatever they may be on the Island is there to correct it.

If you notice we have only seen the four toed foot and assume the other foot is four also. Probably not ..I bet five. There is significance to Ten Toes as in being complete and in harmony. Could it be that the Island and Jacob/Man in Black are in constant conflict as in fate vs free will to keep every thing in its place. Remember Faraday said "what happens..happened" "oh but there are variables."

The Japanese Guy is a contemperary of Jack back in the World as both their boys had a music audition at the same place and time Jack met the Japanese leader guy in the real world time line,

Due to the Olympics, we recorded the last 3 episodes and got to watch them all without a week in between... makes them a bit easier to follow, but it sure does seem like they're packing in the commercials more.:sigh:

great final shot in the sundown ep of Locke & co heading out.
I'm liking so far. newest theory is that Jacob is 'bad'; looks like they're both bad.

There are more questions being posed then being answered. I've enjoyed every season and episode of Lost but hope they don't cop out by defaulting to the Alternate Universe to end the season.

Back
Top Bottom