Let's Twang it up KC style!

Not for awhile yet, but it sure made some purty colors when those big Saratogas finally came un-potted. :smoke: I just got rid of the Bozaks.:yes:

Dam glad it was a "Ceremonial Fire"......seemed ceremonial to me.:smoke: Dammit! We forgot to give each other "Rapper Names" again!:D

Russellc

What a great time! Thanks so much Jay and Suzie (& dogs) for being wonderful and gracious hosts. It was a blast getting to meet people and put names and faces together.

Thanks again!

You know you guys that are close don't have to wait for TF to drop by. The Tube Spa is open all the time. (except when I am at work or sleeping)

Hey, I'm getting some hazy memories about the chicken suit. Did it end up in the fire, I can't seem to find it. :scratch2:

Hey, I'm getting some hazy memories about the chicken suit. Did it end up in the fire, I can't seem to find it. :scratch2:

I didn't put on the chicken suit, but after that brownie I felt like I was wearing one. I may have even learned to speak a new language.

Last edited:
Didn't I tell you? I stuffed it into a Bozak for safe keeping. The other one seemed to be full of NOS WE tennis balls in the original boxes. :smoke:

Test pic...more to come.

attachment.php

Attachments

• HPIM2984x.jpg
    HPIM2984x.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 143
"Yes, I did just buy one of these inside. I really DO need two though, honey. Otherwise it just won't be right. And this one has HANDLES!"

attachment.php

Attachments

• HPIM3007x.jpg
    HPIM3007x.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 140
Mid-Moe's Circlotron OTL (hood open view) with CD player, Mac pre and EQ.

attachment.php

The inventor holds forth.

attachment.php

For anyone reading who wasn't there, the 901's are rewired for 64 ohms per cabinet, and the amp's output is in the 250 ohm range. (I hope I have that approximately correct).

Attachments

• HPIM2988x.jpg
    HPIM2988x.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 147
  • HPIM2992x.jpg
    HPIM2992x.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 145
Yes this really is what it looked like--mmmm...brownies

DSC_1818.JPG

Jay and Suzie wow! What great hosts; you are amazing for having us in you home. We really had a great time and we are so happy to meet all of you great folks. Twang rocks!

Speaking of brownies......some body (TOO) owes me a couple of hours. To any one (Nick) who tried to have a conversation with me during that time period, I apologize.:D:smoke:

Ditto; Eric thanks for patiently listening to my scraggly stories!

Did someone lose a Pioneer RTR? If nobody claims it I might hook it up to the Bozaks that are sitting in the driveway.:D

Uh man, I forgot it. :smoke: :D Consider it a gift. Put it to use or pass it on to someone who needs it. Not much ceremonial value there but hey...

Good luck with that John.:D They're probably stripped to the waist and dancing around a bonfire a' howling at the moon by now. :smoke::D

Yeah check out how quickly it degraded after the sun went down!

And er sorry Jeff I think it's a good pic though.

https://plus.google.com/photos/100982921816046475459/albums/5929211327287444753?banner=pwa&authkey=COzW-5SrguCaiAE

PHP:
A late thanks to Jay and Suzie for the usual magnificent hospitality. It was great to see everyone. Dang, there were some smart people there. Got me motivated to hang out over here more often, rather than trying to straighten everyone out over at Political Chat. :cool:

Regards,

D-Ray

Thankyou Jay and Susie. Much appreciated and as always, a good time. Bonfire was a good finish to a great day.

That's right Jay, I do remember that conversation....when you gonna tell Rex we through his Allen organ amp on the ceremonial bon fire?:D

Russellc

Hey....I gave specific instructions for that to be thrown in the lake with full documentation....... (any chance it was singing before the end?)

Looks like an excellent time was had by all. Makes me sad to think I've missed so many of these now.

Let's get the plan for the next one started right now so vacation time can be taken and money can be saved.........

Hey....I gave specific instructions for that to be thrown in the lake with full documentation....... (any chance it was singing before the end?)

Looks like an excellent time was had by all. Makes me sad to think I've missed so many of these now.

Let's get the plan for the next one started right now so vacation time can be taken and money can be saved.........

I'm in.:yes:

I thought Leroy Brown ( the DOG) buried Rex's Allen 60 somewhere in the mud , then came in and wiped his feet on several of us .

Thank You Jay And saint Suzie for the wonderful time

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HPIM3002x.jpg
    HPIM3002x.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 172
  • HPIM3003x.jpg
    HPIM3003x.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 174