Lewis Is Home !

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
First I want to thank everyone for the massive support I have been given, the emails, thread replys and phone calls. You guys are great ! Thanks

I guess the final factor in his release was him trying to climb out of the crib where the sides were two feet higher than his head. He just grabbed the bars and started over the wall. Reminded me of an old James Cagney prison break out. X-rays showed his lungs clear and a CAT-Scan showed no damage to his brain. It is a miracle. His mother has now given him life twice. :)

Great news,Wards!Thank the Lord,Jesus he is ok.
I bet you feel a whole lotta stress just disappeared

Best,
Alan

WOW.....!!

That's fantastic!
Glad everyone is fine. Kids are just amazing, they bounce back like it never happened.
Great news:D

Mr. Natural:cool:

Great News

I think EVERYONE feels better now, but no one feels better than you and your's. Peace. MikE

Way cool Wards!
I was just thinking about you today as I walked across campus and saw a woman with her child.
Glad everything turned out fine:)

I hope he has a great future. I imagine that most of us had lots of close calls growing up. It is amazing how quickly you can bounce back from these things and go on to continue to wreak havoc. He won't remember this, but everyone around him will.

Back
Top Bottom