Life's Mysteries - things that make me think aliens are involved

Aha! I'm not the only one (even if you did put the blue on top yourself, the bottom two look like the machine did it).

So, we've established this is a real thing and also that you guys are pretty funny and creative.

And for you guys questioning putting the cup in with the wash- how else will you get a clean cup? If I didn't, I've have to rinse the cup to avoid remaining soap from leaving a messy cup.
Live a little and just throw the cup in! Whoop!

Aha! I'm not the only one (even if you did put the blue on top yourself, the bottom two look like the machine did it).

So, we've established this is a real thing and also that you guys are pretty funny and creative.

And for you guys questioning putting the cup in with the wash- how else will you get a clean cup? If I didn't, I've have to rinse the cup to avoid remaining soap from leaving a messy cup.
Live a little and just throw the cup in! Whoop!

You just put it back on the bottle! If you look at the bottle, you can see it was designed to catch the remaining drips from the cup, without making a mess. Or, I often just rinse the cup in the stream of water coming into the tub.

You just put it back on the bottle! If you look at the bottle, you can see it was designed to catch the remaining drips from the cup, without making a mess. Or, I often just rinse the cup in the stream of water coming into the tub.

We may be in the minority here... and it scares me.

tumblr_lsmtt1OpO81qk1aypo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom