Light at the end of the mancave...

You know how to use all those knobs and dials Allan?

Most of them to some degree. Manuals are a good thing....:thmbsp:

I'll have plenty of time to learn, since I'm so broke, I can't afford to go anywhere.

I also need to do a certain amount of work to some of the equipment, like rebuild the 400 VDC power supply so I don't have to worry about shooting sparks and exploding caps....:thumbsdn:

Some better pix....

Continuing to organize and get stuff up on shelves...

CIMG9727.jpg

CIMG9728.jpg

CIMG9723.jpg

Altecs as Art.....:D

CIMG9735.jpg

Getting comfy now....I picked up a FREE 50' 2nd gen Samsung HDTV DLP recently, and even though the picture isn't as sharp as a new LED/plasma, it'll look just fine sitting on that table. cable should be in on Sat.

CIMG9726.jpg

Oh yeah, one more small creature comfort....All set to go for Bakes visit this weekend...:thmbsp:

CIMG9730.jpg

a 50foot television???? :drool:
i think you might of have forgotten one of these little buggers ( ' )

btw you got a shit load of speakers man!! :yes:

I trust that there is beer in the bottom fridge also.....:beer:

Well, actually it's a semi functional wine cooler, or should I say wine popsicle maker. Something in the thermostat is out.

However, it's identical to the one upstairs in the kitchen, so will be kept around in the boneyard as long as I have room.

:drool:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I'm going to run out of drool soon and need a new keyboard as well.

Outside update....

Finally got the sod in yesterday. Went with TOTL zoysia sod since there's no sprinkler system, and in this climate without supplemental watering, fescue is out of the question. I still have to get a load of mulch to finish off the beds, and get the seeded back yard to sprout, but this is pretty much it.

I also spray painted our ratty old wicker porch furniture and it came out looking reasonably acceptable....:thmbsp:

CIMG9821.jpg

CIMG9820.jpg

CIMG9819.jpg

CIMG9822.jpg

CIMG9823.jpg

CIMG9824.jpg

CIMG9825.jpg

CIMG9826.jpg

CIMG9827.jpg

CIMG9828.jpg

CIMG9829.jpg

CIMG9831.jpg

Finally got the sod in yesterday. Went with TOTL zoysia sod since there's no sprinkler system, and in this climate without supplemental watering, fescue is out of the question. I still have to get a load of mulch to finish off the beds, and get the seeded back yard to sprout, but this is pretty much it.

I also spray painted our ratty old wicker porch furniture and it came out looking reasonably acceptable....:thmbsp:

CIMG9821.jpg

CIMG9820.jpg

CIMG9819.jpg

CIMG9822.jpg

CIMG9823.jpg

CIMG9824.jpg

CIMG9825.jpg

CIMG9826.jpg

CIMG9827.jpg

CIMG9828.jpg

CIMG9829.jpg

CIMG9831.jpg

Beautiful AA! If your house was in my neighborhood, it would be worth $1.5m. Seriously. Original homes are re-modeled to look like yours and sell for bucks.

Been following this thread and have developed a real liking to the whole design of your home. Was this a one-off from an architect or a modification of a previous plan? I really like the layout of the exterior and your siting is great.

FWIW, I don't know how your climate is but up here, you can't get enough water down on new grass seed. I used four sprinklers over 1/4 acre (10,000 sq. ft.) and was barely able to keep up.

Well, actually it's a semi functional wine cooler, or should I say wine popsicle maker. Something in the thermostat is out.

However, it's identical to the one upstairs in the kitchen, so will be kept around in the boneyard as long as I have room.

Wow, you have done a wonderful job, I enjoyed this Thread Very Much..:banana:
Your new home looks Beautiful!:thmbsp:

Gives me a lot of ideas!

Thanks,
John.:music::D

Lookin' Good
What is the room over the garages? Could be another Mancave for products in use ;)
I grabbed the room over the garages at my house. Excellent spot. I should put in one of little circular stair cases from the cars to upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom