Light at the end...

Balthazarr

Evidently, things are turning around fairly rapidly,now.
I want to thank with all my heart those that helped me through a very rough period in my life; you know who you are,
Dennydog, Elgato, Tinkerbelle, especially 70 Sales guy and a few others I don't currently remember,but will post their names once I find out.

I've been living in my car for over nine years and now I'm poised to get a real living place of my own.
This has been the biggest challenge of my life, so far.
I pretty much gave up listening to music and all of my gear is long gone.

Once I get on solid footing, I'll be ready to get my own system built up.

The hardest part was not having a guitar to play bc I couldn't keep one in my car due to weather/temp changes...and space.
Fortunately, I befriended some of the sales people and manager of a local guitar center and they allowed me to spend hours per day practicing when my detailing business was weak.

I worked for temp agencies and hooked up with Samaritan's Purse and every year at Christmas, I work with them on Operation Christmas Child. I'm at 9 years and counting with that project.

Anyway, I'm rambling a bit here and trying to eat breakfast before work while typing in an awkward position so I'll sign off.
Glad to be back.

Hello Sir!

Thank you for this message. My name is Chris. It would be a pleasure to meet you here from time to time. It is great that you are back!

Check the quote in my signature!

:)

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers I hope you can get a place over your own.

In 2 countries so rich how is it possible that we have homeless people?.I don't know your situation but you have my best wishes for future happyness.

It's good to read your update, Balthazarr. I'm glad you will soon have a place to hang your hat. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom