Linn Training

Quinnster

Quinnster
I was in a LINN training on last Wendsday, and i always kinda knew of them but never listened to them until i started working for this new company. We have had a surround sound set of Artikulat LINN speakers and LINN components and we havent sold a single thing in the months we have had them. what i was wondering, is if there is any market in LA for LINN speakers, or is the price just too steep?
Matt

I was in a LINN training on last Wendsday, and i always kinda knew of them but never listened to them until i started working for this new company. We have had a surround sound set of Artikulat LINN speakers and LINN components and we havent sold a single thing in the months we have had them. what i was wondering, is if there is any market in LA for LINN speakers, or is the price just too steep?
Matt

HI Matt.
Sadly, I just don't think that Linn has made much of an impact on this side of the pond, except for turntables. Sad, as I have never heard anything by Linn that I would not welcome in my home.
The exchange rate can't be helping either. What does the Artikulat system you are referring to cost?
Bet things are different for Linn in Europe.

I love Linn gear...just can't afford it. That's why I'm a Regaphile, love the approach just can't afford the big times!!

Back
Top Bottom