Loading up some of my Personal Music on My new iPhone 7+

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Now that I have 256 gig's worth of closet space on this iPhone 7+ started to fill it up with some of my personal music. I have long since given up trying to do this on Apple Music. As I have mentioned here several time I use a very nifty app called Equalizer Pro. I quickly loaded up 50 gig's worth of stuff, All of the Beatles, all of the Buddha Bar compilations, All of Nightwish, The complete Escaflowne anime music set, all of the Ghost in a Shell OST's, Hiroshima's complete discography, etc, etc. The way Equalizer Pro works is through the document handling part of iTunes, It is a simple drag and drop process. I put the music files on a second monitor and then just drag the selected file to the document section in I tunes under the EP app and it is done. Equalizer Pro enables FLAC, and OGG, and well as the usual mix of codex's. A great way to manage your files is to create folder with selected mixes of music, so you can have one folder with Blue Grass, then Classical, each file with all of the its content can be dragged and plunked down in the section you see in the screen shot below. Some of the folders you can see in the photo are over 5 gig's in size.

I have a question about the photo which was taken with the iPhone 7+ why does it have a purplish cast to it. This was taken from a LG 22 monitor, the one I took from the LG 47 HDTV was pink. But that is not how it looks to my eyeballs,.

Attachments

• IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
My guess is that it is the auto-white balance. If it bugs you, I think apps like Camera+ will allow you to manually adjust white balance.

My guess is that it is the auto-white balance. If it bugs you, I think apps like Camera+ will allow you to manually adjust white balance.

I can adjust it easily enough. I wonder how much of it has to do with the temperature the display is set at?

Back
Top Bottom