Locked threads

PAGS

I seem to be drawn to locked threads, like a moth to a flame. I always suspect there's something amusing or juicy in them. Just saying...

I find controversy without looking:D
Most (if not all) locked threads have well earned it.
I completely respect that everyone has an opinion. I don't get (and never will) why some can't be happy until their opinion is the only one. We can in fact agree to disagree and its not the end of the world and doesn't effect anybody's quality of life. Just saying:rolleyes:

I completely respect that everyone has an opinion. I don't get (and never will) why some can't be happy until their opinion is the only one. We can in fact agree to disagree and its not the end of the world and doesn't effect anybody's quality of life. Just saying:rolleyes:

duty_calls.png

I do like a good debate but to many take it personal and get butt hurt. I respect everyone’s opinion. And this:
I find controversy without looking:D
Most (if not all) locked threads have well earned it.

Back
Top Bottom