Logging in via taptalk

duder1982

It seems i have been having issues logging in via taptalk. Will the new software eventually allow this. I can access the main page but am unable to actually access threads. Is there something i am doing wrong.

I noticed this yesterday, so I doubt you're doing anything wrong. With all the work needed to get the upgraded site tweaked, I will be patient.

I doubt seriously you'll ever see TapATalk activated here ... serious security issues with the app, and that's a good bit of why the board had to migrate to the new front end.

PS ... I imagine if you check, you'll find you're logged in as a guest? You don't need to have an account to view (most of) the site. Posting would be a problem though.

Not sent from TapATalk ...

I caught that in another Tapatalk related thread just after posting this here. The sky isn't going to fall as a result of the Non Support of Tapatalk for anyone . Not for the TT dev team, Forum owners or AK users. no big whoop. just a small change for the users of the community, and I'm sure the guys at Tapatalk aren't losing sleep over it either. :) a simple browser shortcut for AK on folks smart phones will do the trick.

I just got an email stating that Tapatalk now supports RSS feeds. I see that RSS feed symbol beside each forum topic. So.... ?:idea:

Back
Top Bottom