Long Island, NY help with amp?

Humble thank you

Over the years, there have been some among the membership who (and maybe rightfully so) thought me and a number of my kindred spirits obnoxious and pompous New Yawkers... Self centered, egocentric and frankly blowhards.

However in all fairness, I have many supporters which hung in with me during this period, among them is Bolly.. protecting our Northern borders!

While not as witty, though certainly erudite, i put my self in the George Carlin side of humor.. Much of the time cerebral, which offends and downright pisses off a number of the lessor sophisticated membership. This caused an unfortunate banning of my participation in this web site... Not that I was bellicose or incorrect in my assessments, rather many took umbrage when told they lived in "fly over country" and the like. (They still live fly over country)

I have always been a helpful person, including sharing confidential price lists of products I sold in my audio salon, so that members could negotiate better purchase prices in the their home towns across the the U.S.. For that I was never given credit...

Gregor, It has been my pleasure to help you and extend any courtesy to make your trip into Audio Nirvana less bumpy, grumpy and more appealing.

Always remember, I quote the character "Lemontov" from the great story by Hans Christian Anderson - The Red Shoes---"it is the music" he tells Moira Shearer the dancer.:sing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom