Long Time Stalker But New Member

amoagave

Hey AK Peeps. Just an intro and first post. I've used this forum tons of times via Google searches over the years and figured it was time to actually join and maybe participate. :) Though I doubt I could help much I do like to learn and there seems to be vast knowledge here.

I'm a huge music fan but have put most of my effort (and money) into mobile audio until about four years ago. Built dozens of systems and was even using DSP's and multiple active channels in car back in the 90s before they were common. Learned a lot that way about tuning, timing and crossovers etc.
As I'm now officially old next month (50! WTH? How did that happen?) I spend more time at home and the addiction seems to be getting worse. I love randomly buying used stuff to try out. Currently running some old RT12 Polks circa 1994 over a 2001(?) Denon 3850. Also have some Klipsch RF's and some Daytons, plus a new SR6012 Marantz for home theater and various amps and pieces I've picked up over the years. Usually stream in FLAC most of the time out of convenience. I like making old and new work together.

I'm kind of falling for vintage amps at the moment. Which has lead me back to here once again. :D

Anyway glad to be here!

Welcome and enjoy!! I was going to suggest parking a car in your living room... but, since you already have some home stereo equipment I guess you could just go that route. :dunno:

Welcome officially although it sounds like you been around for awhile!

BTW it's 'lurker'. 'Stalker' is a whole different thing. :rflmao:

Back
Top Bottom