looking for a reliable tech to recap and refurb my Sansui G9000

Barticus

Hello Fellow AK'ers,
In the New Orleans, La. area and was wondering if anyone could suggest a good shop to have my Sansui recapped or refurbished. I can also ship if necessary. No problems with the unit, just looking for longevity. Not sure if there's a post already, but any help would be appreciated.
Thans in advance,
Bart

http://www.qrxrestore.com/ I found them here on the forum. Looks like they do full restorations and beautiful work. They restore all types of Sansui products. I am going to send them my Sansui 7000 when I get a chance. They are in a different state so you will have to send it.

Hey Bahamayellow,
That's exactly who I'm sending it to. Packed up and ready to go. Looking forward to hearing it. I've got a G-5700 that sounds awesome. Just got a G-9000 that I'm sending. It needs a refurb and sounds like crap so I'm excited to see what it will sound like when it's done. Thanks so much for the reply. BTW I also have an A500X. Great amp.

Keep us updated when u get it and show a few pics. I'm sure it will sound amazing when it comes back and burned in. I really like the A500x amps. I know they are starting to get older so a rebuild might be in order one day for those also. They are working great right now though. I had one of my carver amps rebuilt full restored and had another in good condition to compare. It was like a veil had been lifted. After about 10 hours the amp was dynamic, stronger in the mid range and sounded more powerful.

Back
Top Bottom