Looking for Bluetooth iem's

Discussion in 'Headphones' started by Gene Wiseman, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Gene Wiseman

Gene Wiseman New Member

My wife is looking for some bluetooth in ear monitors for use at work in an office. She wants a neutral sound stage. She tried my Samson SR850's and was happy with the sound but don't want full size over the ear phones. She can spend up to $150.00 but wouldn't mind cheaper. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks a lot,
    Gene

Please register to disable this ad.

2. avguytx

avguytx AK Subscriber Subscriber

I've got a girl in college with an iPhone 8 that's wanting some wireless iem's as she has trouble with cords (apparently) and you can't easily charge an iPhone and listen to earbuds without an adapter. I just don't want to spend a lot on these as they might get lost, broken, etc. Her middle name isn't Grace for no reason. lol

Watching thread.

Gene Wiseman likes this.
  3. cratz2

cratz2 Addicted Member

I have a set of Jaybird X2s and two pairs of Soundpeats Q30 Plus.

I think the Jaybirds sound a pinch better on acoustic material but the Q30s are absolutely fantastic for the price. I do find the Q30s a bit more comfortable and maybe lighter weight. I listen to them for seven to 11 hours a day. I get about five to six hours of runtime with them.

They are a bit detailed and have a prominent bottom end but I wouldn't call it bloated.

Gene Wiseman likes this.
  4. Gene Wiseman

Gene Wiseman New Member

She ordered a set of the Soundpeats. She was so impressed that she ordered another set for at home this morning. I appreciate the recommendation. I
    Thanks again!
    Gene

cratz2 likes this.
  5. cratz2

cratz2 Addicted Member

I love a happy ending.

:beerchug:

Gene Wiseman likes this.