Looking for glass replacement part

bluford

I've got a PIONEER TX-9500 II that the glass is cracked and needs to be replaced. I'm looking for the glass replacement or a donor unit that is priced competitively. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The unit is really nice and deserves to be repaired.

Thanks

Been a while since I've had one on the bench and don't remember if hit has a beveled edge or if it just flat glass. If the glass is just flat, you should be able to get a piece cut at a local glass place. Done it for quite a few things over the years.

Been a while since I've had one on the bench and don't remember if hit has a beveled edge or if it just flat glass. If the glass is just flat, you should be able to get a piece cut at a local glass place. Done it for quite a few things over the years.
Thanks for the tip, that may may be the way that I have to go.

That is what I do with the vintage boatanchor general coverage receivers I have. If you have the original take that with you if not make a cardboard template. A nice thing is for just a few bucks additional you can get a piece of glass that is much better then what was there originally.

Back
Top Bottom