Looking for Good Rats - Tasty

truetone36

electronics packrat
Does anyone have a copy of this LP that they'd be willing to sell or trade? I had it years ago on 8-track and that's long gone. This was one of my favorite albums when I was a teenager and I'd really love to have a copy in my collection. Thanks in advance!

I've got it on LP, but I am afraid it was at one too many keg parties back in the day. Best band never to have made it big.

I don't do eBay and never will again from past burns I have received. However, I found a copy of Vinyl on Amazon (and some used); http://www.amazon.com/Tasty-Good-Rats/dp/B00000DWK4/ref=ntt_mus_ep_dpi_8

I've got a copy, but I do not sell my Vinyl. My room mate in College Junior Year was into the Good Rats big time and I heard them played to excess. I thought I'd never ever listen to them again, but it's been a long time, so I spin them once in a while. My favorite album is actually "Rats to Riches".

Good luck.

I may have a copy still, have to check but I know for sure I have one of their original Tour shirts from the 80s if interested

Saw them many times in Central NY. They kind of did make it big for a couple of years. They played stadium type tours with the Grateful Dead, Springsteen, Journey etc. They were notorious partiers though and you never new what band was going to show. up. They soon were back to playing smaller venues and pubs within a few years. In there heyday they played Madison Square Garden and Central Park. They use to throw rubber rats in the the crowd to fire every one up.

Back around 1980, I drove from Central NJ all the way out to "My Father`s Place" in Roslyn, Long Island in the pouring rain to see Peppi & the Rats....that was a hell of a night.... :)

(I don`t know whatever happened to all my old concert T-shirts, used to have a bunch of `em)

You want the original Warner Brothers STERLING Tasty. It sounds better than the later one on their own label. Big GR fan here.

Back
Top Bottom