1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Good Rats - Tasty

Discussion in 'The Music Barter' started by truetone36, Mar 4, 2014.

1. truetone36

truetone36 electronics packrat

Does anyone have a copy of this LP that they'd be willing to sell or trade? I had it years ago on 8-track and that's long gone. This was one of my favorite albums when I was a teenager and I'd really love to have a copy in my collection. Thanks in advance!

Please register to disable this ad.

2. fredgarvin

fredgarvin AK Subscriber Subscriber

3. RT Fan

RT Fan AK Subscriber Subscriber

I've got it on LP, but I am afraid it was at one too many keg parties back in the day. Best band never to have made it big.

4. BillyBatts

BillyBatts ALOHA! Subscriber

I don't do eBay and never will again from past burns I have received. However, I found a copy of Vinyl on Amazon (and some used); http://www.amazon.com/Tasty-Good-Rats/dp/B00000DWK4/ref=ntt_mus_ep_dpi_8

I've got a copy, but I do not sell my Vinyl. My room mate in College Junior Year was into the Good Rats big time and I heard them played to excess. I thought I'd never ever listen to them again, but it's been a long time, so I spin them once in a while. My favorite album is actually "Rats to Riches".

Good luck.

5. TEA FOR ONE

TEA FOR ONE AK Subscriber Subscriber

6. guitarmando

guitarmando Active Member

I'm not letting mine go, sorry. I heard them live once around here. Great band.

7. Northwinds

Northwinds Huh? Turn what down? Subscriber

I may have a copy still, have to check but I know for sure I have one of their original Tour shirts from the 80s if interested

8. spoofer

spoofer Active Member

Saw them many times in Central NY. They kind of did make it big for a couple of years. They played stadium type tours with the Grateful Dead, Springsteen, Journey etc. They were notorious partiers though and you never new what band was going to show. up. They soon were back to playing smaller venues and pubs within a few years. In there heyday they played Madison Square Garden and Central Park. They use to throw rubber rats in the the crowd to fire every one up.

9. truetone36

truetone36 electronics packrat

Cool. That shirt would be around the time of From Rats To Riches, wouldn't it?

10. MaxxVolume

MaxxVolume AK Subscriber Subscriber

Back around 1980, I drove from Central NJ all the way out to "My Father`s Place" in Roslyn, Long Island in the pouring rain to see Peppi & the Rats....that was a hell of a night.... :)

(I don`t know whatever happened to all my old concert T-shirts, used to have a bunch of `em)

11. fanghorn

fanghorn AK Member Subscriber

I do have a copy if you want me to play grade it.....

12. Mr.White

Mr.White Super Member

You want the original Warner Brothers STERLING Tasty. It sounds better than the later one on their own label. Big GR fan here.

13. Killer Fox

Killer Fox Super Member

I might have one. Let me check and get back.