Looking for help on B&K Model AVR-317 receiver

audmod01

It is a B&K model AVR-307 receiver. 7 channels rated at 150 watts RMS, using MOSFETS. Weighs 58 lbs. It had an upgrade to being an AVR-317. This set had been manufactured around 2002, with an MSRP of (gasp!) $3495. The upgrade to the specifications of their model 317, cost an additional $495.

The set displays an error code of "preset error 32". I cannot find out what that implies or means. The company went out of business during 2010. The name was bought by another firm and none of the original former B&K employees came on-board at that point. Huge bummer!

Is there any service information available? Does anyone have information about error codes for this unit?

Joe

Interesting, I never new they had an upgrade to make it a 317. I used to own a 507s2 basically the same just newer. I bought mine second hand and when I went to set it up I did a factory reset so I could adjust it the way I wanted. So just like whoaru99 said try a factory reset first. I do know that ATI in California had something to do with B&K after they went out of business so if you can't get anywhere by resetting it you might want to try and look them up.

Audiofreak71

It is a B&K model AVR-307 receiver. 7 channels rated at 150 watts RMS, using MOSFETS. Weighs 58 lbs. It had an upgrade to being an AVR-317. This set had been manufactured around 2002, with an MSRP of (gasp!) $3495. The upgrade to the specifications of their model 317, cost an additional $495.

The set displays an error code of "preset error 32". I cannot find out what that implies or means. The company went out of business during 2010. The name was bought by another firm and none of the original former B&K employees came on-board at that point. Huge bummer!

Is there any service information available? Does anyone have information about error codes for this unit?

Joe
Did you try the factory reset?

Back
Top Bottom