Looking for knob and manual for Luxman M-02 or C-02

StraitNet

Does anyone know where I can get an original manual for any of the the following units?:
Luxman M-02
Luxman C-02
Luxman T-02
(and) Marantz 6300

Or the knob in the photo for the M-02 or C-02 (same knob)?.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

p.s. hope this is the right forum as I am new round these parts :)

Attachments

• luxman-knobs.jpg
    luxman-knobs.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 32
You will not be able to find this, anywhere. People don't part out nice amps like these, and that's the only way to get spares.

Cheaper amps to gut: (but please don't)

Luxman L-2x5 series has the same knob - I think - for balance.

Same with L-2x0 and 4x0. But it's plastic and matte instead of shiny.

Last edited:
Thank you Baron...I will check out those other models as well.
I knew it was a long shot on this but maybe someone dropped their amp in their pool or something so it became un-repairable...lol (hey weird stuff happens...lol)
I may actually try to have someone make one...or two so they match, if I can't find one eventually that is.

Check the bay for Luxman knobs and see if some of the small ones are the right size to be used. Since you need two that match, move the one from the amp to the preamp and then get a matched pair for the amp. Won't match the pre but that might not matter if you have knobs instead of holes in the units

There is a knob there now that looks like the selector knobs on the C-02 might do nicely.

Well I gambled on a set of random knobs off Ebay..and they worked.
$7 well spent..plus many hours of searching off an on I guess :)

One thing I thought was strange is the knobs on the M-02 are a different shade of gold / champagne then the knobs on the C-02. I was planning on using both the original knobs on the M-02 and then only one of the replacements would be needed and used on the C-02...but went ahead and put both the new ones on the M-02 so they were matching each other at least.

I will include the now "spare" original knob when I end up selling this unit so the new owner can decide which ones to use..hmm, that only works if I sell the unit as a set though...so maybe not, hadn't thought of that 'til just now...oh well.

Thanks for the help guys.

Attachments

• luxman-m02.jpg
    luxman-m02.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 15
Does anyone know where I can get an original manual for any of the the following units?:
Luxman M-02
Luxman C-02
Luxman T-02
(and) Marantz 6300

Or the knob in the photo for the M-02 or C-02 (same knob)?.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

p.s. hope this is the right forum as I am new round these parts :)

And what about the knobs on Luxman C02 (on the right side - two same pieces) ? I need the two knobs in champagne color ...

Back
Top Bottom