Looking for replacement part

Brian Foster

I'm working on fixing my wife's BIC turntable. The spindle and related parts were gunked up with debris (dust) and wouldn't turn. That's been taken care of.

Now, I need to find replacements for the plastic spindle on the motor and the retaining band. The image shows the part needed. Any help would be great.

8DyxJ9E.jpg

If you're set on bringing this particular table back to life, you'll probably need to pick up a parts unit from the 'bay. You might also become an AK subscriber, which would allow you to post a WTB in Bartertown.

Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly, they don't have the one we need.

Please specify which model. They shared a number of parts between models but obviously not always. Also, ODP will sometimes have parts they don't have displayed on the site. If you email them they might still be able to help.

Again, thanks!

We've talked it over. I'm going to get her a "New" TT for Christmas.
The one she has looks a lot like the 1000, but the swing arm is black, as is the counterbalance, and it's listed as an MT 605. Gonna put it back together and put it out there for sale for parts, or someone who doesn't mind messing with it to get it working. I could honestly do it. Just don't feel like dealing with it at this point.

Back
Top Bottom