Looking for tech info for Fisher 125 Console

ojib62

Hi there

I'm new here, signed up because I just got a vintage Fisher 125 Stereo Console for free and I need to figure out why the left speaker is not working properly. The speaker itself works, I swapped the right speaker wires to it and it worked but when I replace the speaker wires to their normal assignment then only the right speaker works. The wire connections in the back all look to be solid. Can anyone point me in the right direction, an original users manual or some tech specs would be a good start. I'm also hearing some static when I adjust volume, balance, and bass treble knobs, I assume that indicates needing to replace some parts.

James

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 5.30.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 5.30.23 PM.png
    405 KB · Views: 22
Your location in your profile would help us narrow down who could look at it if you need to send it out.

IIRC there are a couple shops out in the Concord to Walnut Creek that some of the West coast guys frequent. Check with Ruffleruf(PM him) and see who he'd recommend. He's in Oakland. Unfortunately the Bay area has changed drastically since I was last out there in 1975.

Back
Top Bottom