Looking forward to AKFest 09? Can I get a "heck yah"?

Let's see, no worries, no hassles, just listening to really fine music on really fine equiptment. :dunno: Gosh, I don't know. That's gonna be hard to take. Not sure I can handle it.... :D :music:

Wild horses couldn't drag me away....:thmbsp::thmbsp::banana:

Really looking forward to seeing old friends and making many new. :)

It is so amazing how the fest has grown. Even more amazing is the friends that we all have met. For many of you who have been with us since the first fest, I just want to say thank you for believing in us. For those of you who have never been to a fest, you need to make the commitment to be there.

Grumpy and I have been to CES and RMAF, and I am so proud of what we do here. The friends, the music, the feel of AK fest is so unbelievable. To be able to walk into a room and be welcomed is something that is commonplace at AK fest. To have the opportunity to hang out and talk to the exibitors after the show ends each day, is cool.

Then the live concert Saturday night, WOW !!

What more can I say.....Heck Yah, it's alot of work, but it is so worth all the work.

Just one more thing...Every year I say this, but we need to thank David and Ernie. These 2 have put in more time and effort than many of you can imagine. Even in these hard economic times, Grumpy did not give up, and because of that, and all hard work from Ernie, there is an AK fest 09. Thank you both !

Ms Grumpy

and this means what.....?

It means that Retro has been on me to make the pilgrimage with him for about the last month. Being "under" employed at the moment, I more or less wrote off the notion of going. He made me the "Godfather" offer from the get-go, and I gave in a week or so ago :D

Generous AK'er and good friend that Retro Stereo is.

I'm in!

RC

Last edited:
It means that Retro has been on me to make the pilgrimage with him for about the last month. Being "under" employed at the moment, I more or less wrote off the notion of going. He made me the "Godfather" offer from the get-go, and I gave in a week or so ago :D

Generous AK'er and good friend that Retro Stereo is.

I'm in!

RC

No Ron, it's the rest of us that needs to have you there, you are what AK is all about!

Thanks for coming,
Vito Corleone

:D

I am sooo excited. I know it's months off but I'm geaked.

I've had a blast at each one and look forward this one. I've met many members (I've met some of you guys many times) that I hope to talk to again real soon.

Are you coming? I know I'll be there.

:banana::banana::banana:

I'll be there for sure. I've got one very important piece of business to take care of (and it shouldn't take more than a minute), then rest, relaxation, and tunes.:music:

No Ron, it's the rest of us that needs to have you there, you are what AK is all about!

:D

Now that might be a tad bit of a stretch, but thanks :D

Retro Corleone: "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. Now, you just go outside and enjoy yourself, and uh, forget about all this nonsense. I want you, I want you to leave it all to me. "

RC

Now that might be a tad bit of a stretch, but thanks :D

Retro Corleone: "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. Now, you just go outside and enjoy yourself, and uh, forget about all this nonsense. I want you, I want you to leave it all to me. "

RC

godfather_horse.jpg

Back
Top Bottom