Looks alone: Best looking equipment?

I really like the Yamaha cr-xx20 look. Also the Kenwood Eleven G is a real looker too. Every brand and model has its own special something. I see many of them as works of art. Just like a classic car!

b-en-o-2300led.jpg

E1AF9FDE-ED85-4D44-AEBA-B4CB7A8E9F16.jpeg The Aragon 4004MKII was featured in the Smithsonian and was considered a work of modern art for an electronic piece of equipment. Simple, brawny, modern, yet elegant imo.

Audiofreak71

The silver face Pioneers are beautiful in a robust 70s way. Solid billet knobs and wood sides. Really like my SX1050.
However....
Born in the fat 50s this early 1960s white faced Sherwood 8000 III is my top esthetic choice. Bask in its gold chrome accented glory. The ivory controls and leatherette metal case all blend into one statement of colourfull class.

DSC02434.JPG

The silver face Pioneers are beautiful in a robust 70s way. Solid billet knobs and wood sides. Really like my SX1050.
However....
Born in the fat 50s this early 1960s white faced Sherwood 8000 III is my top esthetic choice. Bask in its gold chrome accented glory. The ivory controls and leatherette metal case all blend into one statement of colourfull class.

View attachment 1072830

We have such different ideas about what constitutes beauty

Back
Top Bottom