Loonze not a nice person.

jeanmarie

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
We purchased a pair of tube amps from loonze. we had talked via messages and text messages about the amps. I asked him to tell me about the amps which he did except he left out the fact that they were heavely modded until I drove 1 1/2 hours to meet him. I connected the amps and they sounded nice until one developed a popping sound when any volume was added. I switched preamps and the problem was gone. How ever after about 30 minutes of very nice sound one of them died. I contacted Loonze and he was upset about it. He wont work with us in any fashion to resolve this issue. He is accusing us of hot swapping tubes and connecting them up wrong. Really how many ways are there to connect a mono block amp??? and we only had the tubes that he provided us one set and they were in the amp we have nothing to swap out!!!! He wont even answer me any more. I asked who built them so I can contact them and no response from Loonze at All! I am stuck with a set of amps that don't work $400.00 down the drain because Loonze wont work with us. I just don't get it I would never think of doing this to any one, the least he could have done was to help us get them repaired. Loonze is not a good person BEWARE!

This is a pain in the ass! He wont return my messages now. He stated no refund even though they only worked a few hours. Some people just are not nice. I found the elect. shop where they were built but the guy is retired now so it looks like we are screwed.

guy looked at the amps in question.looked at the modds,liked the deal.drove them with a mismatched preamp untill ..''it sounds like they are going to blow the woofers out''...then next day says they sound sweet with different pre amp...then says ''well now they broke'' then blows my phone up after I told him I would help him out after the builder got back with me...not quick enough for him so he starts making comments...told him we are done..good luck...after I hand delivered them from northern Michigan to the middle of Wisconsin. yeah...I am A NOT NICE GUY. LOLOLOLOL.

No your not a good person. You refused to ship them. So I had to wait 3 weeks after paying for them. And as far as your guy goes I called the shop and they will not work on them they are closed and retired. So so much for your GUY. Stop trying to make yourself sound good your reply t o me was your on your own! You stuck us on the back burner from the start. And you were not totaly up front about the amps from t h e start. And stop making it sound like you drove that just for us you drove it for your work so let's be honest here shall we? And remember I had to drive an hour and a half one way as well because you wouldn't ship them. Stop being dishonst. We will have them rebuilt probably better then they are now . I drove them with a mx 110 really???? You really are not a nice and honest p er rson

Last edited:
Feedback is supposed to be between ONLY the 2 parties involved in a deal,
not friends, not previous business dealings - Only those from the deal in question ...

Back
Top Bottom