Lost jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grenadeslio

Lunatic Member
Roseanne Barr's big mouth just cost a lot of people their jobs, what a piece of............

Really sad too, many of the people on that show hadn't really done anything since the original series.

Screenshot_2018-05-29-16-41-28.png

Last edited:
I got in....:)

They should just replace Barr and keep the show on.....give that a try
It would be nice, but impossible. First it's her name on the show lol, second, let's face it, it's only really a hit because it has the original characters, the show would tank so fast it might actually create a singularity lol.

Bringing her back was a mistake anyway. They should have stuck to their guns and brought in a less controversial actor - someone like Jeremy Clarkson maybe - to replace her in the new series ... l

rosanne-clarkson.jpg

Sometimes I think it's a calculated move to get out of a contract. Pro sports is a good example. A player on a bad team just happens to test positive for PED's, has to sit out for XX games, and has a 2 year $15,000,000.00 contract that's guaranteed. That, should get him through the rebuild!

Bringing her back was a mistake anyway. They should have stuck to their guns and brought in a less controversial actor - someone like Jeremy Clarkson maybe - to replace her in the new series ... l

rosanne-clarkson.jpg
Hey, I like Jeremy Clarkson, big fan of the original show, not so much all the spin-offs.

It’s unfortunate that lots of people will lose their jobs - but frankly, that’s the nature of showbiz.
And another show will take its place creating new jobs.

In all things it’s important to consider the wagon to which you hitch your horse to.

Truth be told, the real blame belongs with those who somehow mislead the producers into thinking TV Land was ready for a reprise of the show in the first place. Shame, shame! You know who you are!! ;-}

PS - Rumor has it Barr has already lined up a new gig as a contestant on Naked and Afraid ... pass it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom