Love him or hate him it's a great pic of Dylan

Bauhausler

Rational Subjectivist
This is from the recently released Bootleg 6 Live 1964 2 CD set.
The picture says it all, yet is completely obscure, just like the man.

As far as I'm concerned, the guy has defined my generation.

Speaks the truth to the best of his ability, never sold out, changes with the times, and still makes some damn fine music.

Ever been to Hibbing, MN? Neither have I. But I know people that grew up there and it's amazing that he's from the same town....

Lee

As a kid in fhe 60's I knew him.....he was one of the early big names on Elektra records and a childhood friend of mine's dad was the owner and founder of same.

Dylan lived around the corner from my school on Bleeker st in lower Manhattan so I'd see him daily from time to time. Heard (rumored) that he had a heroin addiction at one time, kinda explains his propensity for mumbling!

Anthony (below is a hero of mine giving the biker's salute....avert your gaze if you're easily offended)

I've been a big fan of Dylan's for years. But the Victoria's Secret ad has done some damage. He's the last person I ever expected to be doing that.

The guy is working, Victoria's Secret is a good thing for his bank account as well as the lampreys that swim with him for their livelyhood.

Back
Top Bottom