Lovin' Vinyl!

BroonsBane

raisn em up waxin em down
There are just so many great things about vinyl, one of which is coolness factor. Sure, these picture disks sound like crap but they are for looking at, not playing!

Anyone else have pics to share of their favourite picture disks?

TrexT said:
I don't have any picture disc's but those are definately wild. Nice TT by the way.

I have a few more in the collection but an always looking to add more.
Thanks, it is a nice table! Needs a new cart though.

Broonsbane, it was awfully nice of you to start a thread about li'l ol' me. <blushing> But if you will allow me to pick a tiny nit, it is spelled, 'luvvinvinyl'.

<turning head> "What? You mean it's not about... Oh."

Sorry.

luvvinvinyl said:
Broonsbane, it was awfully nice of you to start a thread about li'l ol' me. <blushing> But if you will allow me to pick a tiny nit, it is spelled, 'luvvinvinyl'.

<turning head> "What? You mean it's not about... Oh."
Sorry.

LOL!! Any picture disks to share? With a user name like that you must have a few kicking around.

A sad tale it is, to be sure. I had many LPs, coloured vinyl, picdiscs, some imports. College, couple of moves, hard times, you know, same old, same old. My collection got pared down to about 350 keepers. Since the pic discs brought bigger $$... Well, you can guess the rest.

Have been slowly rebuilding my collection, but the TS/GW/SA here just blow. 2$ vinyl, that looks like a beachcomber dug it out of the sand. :worried:

$2 vinyl?? Eeks! I've never paid more than .49 here. Mind you, for every 50 times I look through the album stack I find one I like that is playable.

Back
Top Bottom