Loving these set ups.

I am awaiting a few more pieces Including some cables which will allow me to do some clean up and organization. I am looking forward to getting everything in order and bringing this phase of changes to a close.

I am a few key pieces away from finishing this buying spree. I sincerely hope I can leave things alone after this and just enjoy the music as I am ready to stop acquiring gear and just focus on acquiring records and ripping my CD's. I hooked up the Bluesound Vault 2 and am really happy with it even using the onboard DAC.

Not done yet but I can see it from here!

I really missed my tunes but had no desire to go for the "reference" system sound this time around. I chased that Dragon and it almost made me quit this hobby for good.

A reminder of your original post. Remember to just listen to the music!

Nice system. :)

Almost done with the upgrades. Missed the meters though. Solved that problem with a nice studio meter unit.

20180226_222058.jpg

20180226_222001.jpg

Oh and plenty of great tunes playing while Ripping my CDs to the Vault 2. I am very happy with it.

20180226_222121.jpg

Now just need to get my cables in order and My Turntable back from refurbishment and all will be well in the Dragons lair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom