Digital source 1 - Lector CDP 0.6T

Digital source 2 -

Tape source - None

Vinyl source - Marantz TT15-S1

Arm - Clearaudio Satisfy, upgraded

Cartridge - Benz Ace H

Phono Stage - Lehman Black Cube

Tuner - Yamaha T-2

Integrated Amplifier - Almarro A205 (SEP EL84)

Main speakers - Almarro M1A

Speaker Stands - Atacama SE 800 si

Interconnects- Nordost Blue Heaven II

Speaker Cables- Chord Company Carnival

Power cables - Soundstring Digital/Blue Circle

Power Conditioning - Blue Circle BC83 modified

Rack - Atlantis/Target Pro TT shelf

Music listened to - Blues, Jazz, Rock, Twang, Folk,

I would say you are the First to actually post you system up here. others are just place holders....

Hi Ernie - I'll be in Windsor a few weekends from now (community band concert) - should I stop by and snap some pics? :)

Okay, I tried for pictures, but the damn room is too small for my camera to get the whole thing in.

Attachments

• P1010001.jpg
    P1010001.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 211
Below the tuner is a Seduction, on the right. To the left is the Wardsweb switchbox and the Lehman Black Cube, currently on the bench.

Well, let me get out my magnifying glass and have a good look....yep looks pretty good, Ernie.:D

My camera crapped out when I travelled to the World Golf Hall of Fame. Took 4-5 minutes to write a 1M pic to the card, and went through 4 sets of batteries taking a total of 125 pics. I wanted to take about 500. Now it's just dead.

Not a bad pic for a phone.

Okay, the neighbour was just coming in, so I borrowed a camera. (Really good neighbours -- I could tell you stories)

Speakers were built by Yoshihiro Muramatsu, President/Designer of Almarro. He used to sell Cain & Cain with his amps. Not really happy, so he designed his own speakers with OEM drivers. Still not happy, so he designed his own drivers, built them, and then built the speakers he really wanted. Yoshi-San brought these to the Fest a few years back, having tweaked them to get the best sound from this pair. After the Fest closed, he returned to Japan without these speakers. They reside in my home, now, and there they will stay. They put out more LF than I have any right to expect from a speaker of that size. Interestingly, the cabinets are made of Japanese Oak lumber, very dense and heavy.

Attachments

• M1Agrille.jpg
    M1Agrille.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 36
  • M1Abaffle.jpg
    M1Abaffle.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 63
  • M1Aback.jpg
    M1Aback.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 49
Very nice, Ernie. Thank you...next time a little accent lighting and turn off the damn flash....lol!

Do you have a link to more info on those speakers they look remarkable.

Room is set up for listening/computer. Ceiling lights are small floods, but too high for my short-ass self to adjust without a small ladder. Since that's not happening, y'all get to deal with my crummy pics.

Be careful what you ask for... :D

I found some info online. The dealer I bought my Harbeths from used to sell those and liked them. Very nice indeed!

Back
Top Bottom