Luxman T-110 Tuner Problem

VintageNut

Hi guys. I just got a Luxman T-110 tuner, with original box and owners manual, brochure, warranty card. Nice documentation. The problem is the dial. It's faded, and looks like it has warped around the dial lamps. The warpage has caused the center tuning meter needle to stick on the plastic dial. The dial is all washed out with the lights on and hard to read. A pity, because I know I can't get parts for this thing. Is this a common problem with the Luxman tuning dial?
Thanks

I am looking at replacing the dial lamps on my T-110 and it is sitting open on my bench. The front 'glass' is attached to the front panel and comes off from the dial. The dial is enclosed also. I'm guessing replacement of the dial lamps on your unit melted the inner dial cover. I have not seen this before, but I guess it is possible with the wrong lamps lighting the dial. Maybe cutting the front off this inner dial will make the unit look better, I don't know.

I'm looking for info on the correct dail lamps for my unit now and guess I need to be careful what I put in there. Good Luck with yours.

I'm sending mine back to the seller, hard to believe they did not notice it. Oh well, I'm getting all my money back at least. thanks

Back
Top Bottom