LXI speakers

LXI does not get any good reviews here. :thumbsdn: I know, I asked the same question for an amp and tuner I found at the pawn shop. I wont make the same mistake twice. Shhhh, Dont tell anybody, I bought them anyway...hehe. :yes:

Save your money! They are Sears house brand line and I really doubt if they're any good. Wait for something that you KNOW is good.
Really, save your money, don't be compulsive, be more selective. There are many better speakers out there.

OK, maybe you didn't happen to find any today but tomorrow may be different.

Save your money and live to buy better speakers at a good deal, ANOTHER day.

Just my 2 cents.

prob worth the $10 as use for test speakers or a garage system my bro had a LXI system and I loved it! we used to toast small speakers with it for fun we even set a tweater on FIRE!!!!! lol

Donny said:
prob worth the $10 as use for test speakers or a garage system my bro had a LXI system and I loved it! we used to toast small speakers with it for fun we even set a tweater on FIRE!!!!! lol

I've seen them used in another application: End Tables.

rew15951 said:
So, I would just be buying the cabnets, Well for $10.00 they might be worth that.

Sorry man, I was just yanking yer chain with my response from above. All the "JUNK" companies I mentioned above, are just that, "JUNK!" Don't buy any of it, unless of course, you ran out of fire wood. The exception I guess would be Bose, but the only reason I would buy anything Bose, would be to re-sell on eBay for a profit.

Retro

Last edited:
But I like my LXI amp and tuner. I think it sound pretty good for junk. But I have to admit its now in the sitting pile. Grew tired of it. On to something else.

Back
Top Bottom