LYX Pro...anyone?

tygr

Audiophoole
OK, don't laugh. I'm looking for a cheap pair of open back headphones for home use only. I saw these on Amazon and thought they might be a bargain. Lyx Pro OEH-10s, to be specific.

What say you kids?

Last edited:
Not as many reviews a the Phillips mentioned in the other thread, which can be had at a cheaper price. They may be good, but I think that I would tend to go with a name brand at a lower price before I would spend $20 more. That is just me and my $0.02 tho.

but I think that I would tend to go with a name brand at a lower price before I would spend $20 more

Well I followed this bit of advice and purchased a pair of AKG 240S phones with an extra pair of velour pads for $50. We'll see.

[QUOTE purchased a pair of AKG 240S phones with an extra pair of velour pads for $50. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

Good pair of cans. I owned a pair of studio 240's and regret selling them. They were very hard to drive with my equipment, studios are very high ohm, but sounded wonderful. You will enjoy them. Congrats. Headphones are addictive. I think there is a program for that

Back
Top Bottom