M80/m85 service manual/schematic

Keng84

Hello all. Im in serious need of an m80/m85 power amplifier service manual that is clean and ledgible. I currentky have one in at a shop and are at a stand still until we can find something readable. Please any information woukd be great

No its functioning but there is a gain issue with one of the sides. Niw this is whete i get lost so forgive my illiteracy but i belueve tge tech needs to be able to read the diode? Capacity or value something like that. Im not surr all he asked is he needed a manual that he could clearly read

E-mail Norman at analogaudio. And tell him what you need. In the past I've always gotten Hi-Q pdf files. The free stuff on line is pretty low resolution.and B&W instead of color.

Yes thanks alot for that link. I have already emailed him and just waiting on a reply. How much roughly. Did you pay per manual(not sure if im allowed pisting question like this?)

Yhe M-85 manual is probably the most accurate for both the M-80 and M-85.*

* depending on the M-80's serial #.

Yes thanks alot for that link. I have already emailed him and just waiting on a reply. How much roughly. Did you pay per manual(not sure if im allowed pisting question like this?)
$14-15 I think.

Back
Top Bottom