I found this amplifier in poor condition, however it came with its cabinet (covered with a black plastic and adhered with glue) and their respective panlocs. without the lower metal cover and without the upper cover of the transistors heat sinks, I also found a lot of accumulated dust, rusty chassis and when inspecting in detail some transistors were missing, one of the two triacs was missing and also the fuses were missing. I had the impression that he had a problem at some point, perhaps in the right channel because all the power transistors of this channel were missing and the diodes, resistors and ceramic capacitors were disconnected and someone tried to repair it but when not getting the spare parts of this amplifier was abandoned for many years and perhaps trough the time it began to deteriorate further as the right channel power stage circuit board was partially broken. I thought it was a good project to rebuild and I gave myself the task of making a list of the missing pieces as well as the pieces suspected of being bad, I checked some capacitors and found that the vast majority had values very different from those that appear in The service manual so I decided to get them all except the big cans. When I started looking for the missing pieces I found that most of them are not currently sold but that there are modern substitutes with very similar values, researching the forum found most of these substitutes as well as some replacement guides that can be found in pdf files in the Web. I got most of the pieces on the internet and others in the electronics stores in the city where I live. While the pieces that I ordered online arrived I started to disarm the front and put the glass plate safely in a safe place in a box as well as the knobs and other pieces removed, take advantage of the front was dismantled to clean and adjust the black vertical rocker switches, the post was very helpful: http://audiokarma.org/forums/index....can-these-be-tightened-or-retensioned.769625/ Continuing with the cleaning, I used a brush to remove the dust and I used epoxy glue to rebuild the broken circuit board, I placed a piece of copper wire to restore the continuity of the broken traces. Once the spare parts arrived, I started disassembling and emptying the cans of capacitors C304, C305 and C306. Then I installed the individual capacitors according to the original values, soldering them all together by their negative pole and distributing them in such a way that they could be placed on the same way the body of the can to preserve the original aesthetic.