mad max fury road

91firebird

Well got mad max fury road bluray dts,wow the best bluray I have ever seen,picture and sound are amazing.i see and Hear why it won so many oscars,the perfect home theatre disc.my subwoofer never
Stopped.if you don't own this bluray go right now and buy it,don't even think about it.

I like it myself. Tom Hardy is really making a name for himself. Starting to become a big fan.

Beautifully made movie. The stunt work is over the top! Im really looking forward to the next one if there will be.

Nice, gotta admit that I'm a little bit confused, I mean that it was such a good movie, I did not expect it at all.

I thought that while it was okay for a theater viewing, in no way would it warrant any further consideration from me. As they say, "to each their own."

I liked the original series of Mad Max movies but when I saw the previews I thought Fury Road would not be my cup of tea. When I finally saw it on cable I was instantly sucked in by the visuals. They were incredible! I thought being one long chase scene would get old fast but I was wrong. I've even gotten sucked in several times since when I see it playing. The visuals are just phenomenal!

I liked it, but I think the original is vastly superior. I realize Max is a wounded and taciturn character, but Hardy was almost mute. The original strikes me as a realistic scenario for post-apocalyptic survivors while the remake tended to emphasis over the top entertainment.

Still, the guy with the guitar made the film for me. Lots of fun.

Started it. Got disinterested. Ejected it.
Maybe I will give it another go to see if it grabs me.

Here's the plot. Drive from point A to point B. Drive back.

I loved it, but it was the 2nd installment, Road Warrior, that sucked me in.

I bought it on 3D BluRay. Meh! Psychos go for a road trip. More psychos join in. That's a couple hours of my life I'll never get back.

Mad Max: Fury Road made my all time worst movies. and that is SO imho... and so my personal reaction.

But my fave was Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome. So much in that movie. Tina looked and spoke and sang all in that movie... nice soundtrack.

Guess this series speaks to many of us in different ways.

I loved it, but it was the 2nd installment, Road Warrior, that sucked me in.

I think Road Warrior was epic, I think this latest picture was OK but lacking in comparison. I think that it's not bad made some people who expected it to be bad to overrate it. We'll see how it holds up; I doubt it will.

It doesn't matter which movie it is, the absolute best in a decade, or the worst ever put to film. Some will hate it, and some will love it.

It's not really a movie in the true sense of the word. More like an overly long test demo for huge, High-Def TVs and massive surround systems.

Back
Top Bottom