made trade for Ohm Ls

leftfielder

I saw on C/L a set of Ohm L book enders. The seller just happened to be the dude I got my long gone EPI 100v . I had a set of EPI M-201s and proposed a trade. Now I know EPI is looked upon w/ being a very good speaker and they were but way to big for my living room so I did the trade. The Ls came re foamed but no logo on the dust cover. I pulled the drivers and they are original Ohm 8" drivers from 1978. I called Ohm and they said they don't sell just dust covers and the entire driver needed to be sent in .I said not a chance and then they tried to sell me new this and that and I had enough of them while being some what helpful they were pushing product a little to much. I asked for a schematic for the x-overs and again they said they do not have 40 y/o schematics and the L went through many internal design changes and said refreshing the x-overs would not add much to the soundIMG_4410[2].jpg IMG_4411[1].jpg IMG_4407[1].jpg . They sound fantastic and really do my entire living room w/ authority.

Back
Top Bottom