Maggie 81-01

Those brown ones are .1mfd - 100 VDC (volts DC). Those are the two in mine that I didn't replace. Can't remember why - think I just forgot to order them.

I think they go to the external speaker connection. I didn't think I would be using that so I just left them.

Last edited:
They do look the same but one kinda looks like it has a decimal in front of it, ya I may just run it til the wheels call off.

Here is a close up of mine. On your schematic they are C4 and C18. They go from pin 3 of each 12AT7 to ground. On mine, I can trace a red/white wire from pin 3 to terminal strip to capacitor to ground. On the other tube, a black wire from pin 3 to terminal strip to capacitor to ground.

Attachments

• DSCN1008.JPG
    DSCN1008.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks, frankie, I'll get those ordered, wish we had a electronics store to just walk in and buy somethin off the shelf. I may drive to Springfield tomorrow , I'm off work tomorrow.

If you have a good car audio shop near you you might try them for caps. When I forgot to order the odd cap I would stop by the one near me. Too bad he just closed up shop after 30+ years, he had most everything.

Back
Top Bottom