Major League Baseball

Carpenter won't last this inning I expect

edit: no sooner posted than LaRussa came out to the mound with the hook lol

I never liked the sound of those sennheiser mics on male vocals, and this God Bless America is no exemption.

last night, with their backs against the wall and facing elimination, the Cards showed they had balls that must have looked like two doorknobs in a chamois bag...we'll soon find out what the Rangers have, because now they're in the same jackpot, and they've nearly run out of outs and time.

Congrats to the Cards and all their fans.

Great post season for all involved, too.

Well, Congrats to you Cardinals fans, that was a heck of a win for you guys. :thmbsp: The Cinderella story of the decade. Now where's that damn Rally Squirrel? :arrow: ;)

Absolutely amazing World Series, congrats Cards, well done. Hate it for Ranger nation and Nolan Ryan though, I've always had a ton of respect for him.

I ave been a Cardins fan for over 50 years and had lost faith in them to even make the playoffs back in mid August. I knew they were in trouble when Wainright was lost for the year in spring training. Just goes to show I don't know shit about baseball. I love it!

To those Texas fans, you guys have one hell of a great team. You just met a team that had destiny on their side. I remove my proudly worn Cardinal hat to the Texas Rangers!

Back
Top Bottom