Manuals Database/Library

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Once again, I'm looking for some info on something and the thought occurred to me "Isn't there some way we can catalogue what manuals (owner's or service) we all have?" That way if we needed something, we could pm the owner for a copy or info.

Personally, I've got about a dozen Dual service manuals and another dozen assorted owners/operating manuals I'm willing to share. Links to online downloads would be kewl too; I've got some stuff from Sony and Yamaha that way. I'm not techy enough to know exactly how to handle it, but a listing by brand, model, type, and owner would be all we need (Dual 1229, Service, Andyman, would be fine)

I'm not suggesting online storage of manual scans; that would be too intense. Just a listing of who has what, so one can go asking.

What do you think???

Hmmm, I think you're right.

I've bookmarked it and will try to contact him in January; way too much going on right now!

If we do that, I'm game. I can scan in the schematic of the Stromberg-Carlson ASR333 tube integrated amp that is inside the bottom cover. Also, I have a number of JBL factory speaker service data sheets... could probably make a bunch of them available...

I'm hoping, that by doing this, that I can tip the karma balance, so that I can find a schematic to the Harman-Kardon Award A300 integrated amp I got... needs a pot replacement, and some other stuff, that would be a no-brainer with a schematic...

Regards,
Gordon.

Gee I've got a 5 drawer filing cabinet full of mostly SAE manuals and schematics. Problem is some of the "D" size schematics need a really big scanner to turn into a digital format. The last time I did some at the local Kinkos cost me $104 .:eek:

Back
Top Bottom