I'd try to recreate a 2270/2245 P750 amp board, but I need an example one. It's possible to do it only with the pdf from the SM and having the real physical dimensions of the board, but it's best to measure the original hole and slot sizes for example. So if somebody have an useless, burnt or broken one to send me, against a promise for a free brand new one after recreation... :bigok:
Marantz 2270 P750.JPG

I'd try to recreate a 2270/2245 P750 amp board, but I need an example one.
. What do you need exactly? I have a board that I'm replacing because it's slightly scorched. I can easily strip it to bare board for a scan/picture.

I need a bare board itself. The reason is that during scan/picture the dimensions shifts more or less due to perspective etc... Also there is a possibility that there will be slots and holes with different diameter, that scan/picture couldn't catch... I want to try to recreate it as close to the original as possible. But for a start, the exact physical dimensions (width/hight) of the board would do the job too...

When I get my "new to me" board from Bob, I'll strip down my singed 2245 P750 board and donate it to the cause assuming I can get in line for a couple of new ones. Or even my old one back. Ping me in a week to remind me.

On the 1060's P700 board Multi-turn pots can be installed without modification. I didn't change anything on the board for this purpose... As for the 2245/70 P750 board, I'll open a new thread soon here in AK, maybe some modifications can be suggested...

Back
Top Bottom