Presently, I'm attempting to repair a sick left channel on this extremely nice looking stereo. When it came to me for repair, the left channel plays, but with a lot of distortion. It had been previously worked on. Used components were used, which I went ahead and replaced with brand new parts instead. Presently, I have replaced the following with new components. R742, 2K Trimmer, was fully burned out. R741, 2K Trimmer, this was not burned, and still tested as working but replaced anyway with new. R747, Was replaced, but board shows this burned out previously. H713, replaced with new MJE15032G H714, replaced with new MJE15033G Both output transistors are brand new as well, I used MJ21194G & MJ21193G. It's still functional with the same symptom of very poor, distorted output. Adjustment of the trimmers in either direction renders no difference in quality of output, it remains completely unchanged.