Marantz 2130, Oh no!

If this hunk o' gear failed, why not just park it next to a dumpster for someone else to stumble over? Shooting it is shooting himself in the foot regarding getting more money for it. Says a lot about the mental state of the owner, I'd say :screwy: Jackass.
Tom

Maybe it was shot by accident. Perhaps the owner was aiming at the television and missed!

Perhaps it was shot on purpose by the owner's wife or girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend or wife!) :pistols:

dude - with a hole in the tube it's a goner! No different if you were to take your TV out to a shooting range and take out your frustration on it. The only good could come from this unit is to part it out. :banana:

Spawndn72 said:
Scope is not damage except for that big gapping hole in the middle of it :)

SX1080Pioneer said:
dude - with a hole in the tube it's a goner! No different if you were to take your TV out to a shooting range and take out your frustration on it. The only good could come from this unit is to part it out. :banana:

Ouch.....

if I only I could've forseen the future 2 months in advance... :yikes:
IMG_0490.jpg

I've PM'd the buyer in Germany, hopefully he can help me out :deal:

it's amazing!

the buyer has just informed me that she's been repaired and is up and running, amazing!

I've asked him to mail me a couple pics...

This is the same shot-up one originally posted?! New scope tube and dial scale and any innards that were in the way of buckshot?! If so, that's a marvelous resurrection and labor of love!
Tom

Back
Top Bottom