Marantz 2240b

PhonoJ

Anyone know where I can get a wood cabinet for a Marantz 2240b at a reasonable price, not for the same price I paid for the receiver itself. I'm in Canada as well.

Actually after much searching and the ridicuolous prices, out of pure spite, I’m going to build my own. I would rather spend a week or a year making it than pay the same price I paid for my Marantz and give a guy $250, who found it for $10.

Last edited:
Just curious, but what would you consider a reasonable price for a new WC-22 case? I see these sold for as low as $150 plus shipping. I do this kind of work for a living, and have built a few of the WC-22 reproduction cases. That price seems very reasonable to me, given that these are all custom made and not shipped from a factory in China. But I'm always interested to hear others' perspectives.

Just curious, but what would you consider a reasonable price for a new WC-22 case? I see these sold for as low as $150 plus shipping. I do this kind of work for a living, and have built a few of the WC-22 reproduction cases. That price seems very reasonable to me, given that these are all custom made and not shipped from a factory in China. But I'm always interested to hear others' perspectives.
$150 would be top for me, but I'm also in Canada and the exchange rate and shipping kills me. Most I see out there are in the $250 plus range plus $75 for shipping. At this point, I don't care if it doesn't fit exactly right or looks a bit off, I'll feel much better about not giving my money to flippers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom