Marantz 2250B Bulbs WTF

dc270

Now Off the Reservation
WTF= Where To Find the tuner lamp bulbs for this model?

I will go pick up in the next day or so and would appreciate4 a line on them, guess I will replace all of them just to be sure, however many that would be and where to find them for ??/$$

Thanks DC.

For the 2250 I think you will need seven of the bulbs. (Maybe 8)

Many TV audio shops have the 200ma fuse bulbs. I would be that there are some some TV repair shops that will have them as well. If not, you can always go to ePay and enter "Marantz Bulb" in the search que. You will definitely come up with the bulbs you need there. The originals were 200ma 8v Fuse Bulbs. I have heard of people putting in 250ma etc.

I started a thread a couple of days ago asking what the best method is to replace them. (apearrantly it is to go through the front, instead of the back (as I had tried doing:thumbsdn: )).

There is a man here who sells an LED version of the fuse bulb. Based upon the photos, it will give your machine a DEEP blue color instead of the turquoise blue that the incandescent 200ma's produce. The run cooler, and do not suck up as much energy as the incandescents do. If you like the original turquoise, go with the incandescent, if you want a DEEP BLUE color, go for the LED's. Apearantly they last longer as well. I have yet to try it out...

Best of luck to you.:smoke:

Last edited:
I checked my X-ref, the 2250b takes seven 8v/200ma fuse lamps, one 8v/60ma dial pointer lamp (black wires), one 12v/40ma bi-pin lamp (blue base), and seven 8v/40ma bi-pin lamps (white base), you're a very smart person replacing all fuse lamps at once, the others as needed, nice receiver, Dave. :yes:

2250b

2250b.jpg

marantz_lamps_03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom