Marantz 2270 Goes under the Laser

Thanks for that. This has given me a great idea how to restore an amplifier of mine that has had the silk screen rubbed off.

Is that your machine?
Boy I wish it was ! That's the small machine, it has a suction table of 8' x 12'
Thanks for that. This has given me a great idea how to restore an amplifier of mine that has had the silk screen rubbed off.
Glad it might help you out !
Very cool!

Thanks for posting, it was interesting to watch.
Thanks and it's a very cool process to watch in person...
Anything that reproduces the word "Marantz" gives me chills :)

Very cool seeing this process! Man... That brushed look on black really looks sharp.

Making any silver ones anytime soon?

Looks like he's done some others brands as well.
Yep I gave a little bit of love to the phase linear a
couple different models had so many requests for it.

As Tommy Boy would say, "That was aaaawesome".
Very cool seeing this process! Man... That brushed look on black really looks sharp.

Making any silver ones anytime soon?
Thanks who knows maybe in the future.
Thanks so much.

Does the laser etching leave a slight depression in the lettering? Like engraving or is it more of an ablation?

Maybe it's possible to use the paint and wipe technique? A couple extra passes through the laser to help?

When science borders magic - it looks like this video. Thanks Tony for the post. I was wondering when the heck racing season was over and we'd see ya back again. :)

Does the laser etching leave a slight depression in the lettering? Like engraving or is it more of an ablation?

Maybe it's possible to use the paint and wipe technique? A couple extra passes through the laser to help?
Anything is possible with the deep enough wallet Lol everything gets expensive when you want to add to it or make one offs.
When science borders magic - it looks like this video. Thanks Tony for the post. I was wondering when the heck racing season was over and we'd see ya back again. :)
Thanks and yes racing season got over but now I'm trying to get the bike back together for the end of the month another deadline I have to meet Lol
My wife is having a fit with me because I wanted to be around the family instead of spending all the time in the garage so this was my solution :)

Back
Top Bottom