Marantz 2285 Manual? NOT 'B' please.

ASHRA

Hello All! Is there an online source for a manual for a Marantz 2285? NOT the 'B' model please
Thanks!

Last edited:
If not it’s also available on hifiengine with free signup. They have the wrong photo but right manual link.

Hi-- I do need the Marantz 2295-B Owner's Manual. I found the service manual and specs at on the big list, but not the Owner's Manual?
Thanks
FloydC
PS I'm new to this site, and not sure If I can find this link again (wouldn't let me create a new thread with the request), so if you have a link, will it go to my email?

Hi-- I do need the Marantz 2295-B Owner's Manual. I found the service manual and specs at on the big list, but not the Owner's Manual?
Thanks
FloydC
PS I'm new to this site, and not sure If I can find this link again (wouldn't let me create a new thread with the request), so if you have a link, will it go to my email?
I did some online searching, and I don't think they ever made a 2295. I could be wrong.

Thank you kindly for checking.
Its 2285-B, sorry my bad, typo, my "can't read my writ'n cause my writ'n's rotten" (Popeye).
I found the service manual etc., but not the owners.
Seems like enough 2285-Bs that would be likely someone has one.
Also does the owner's manual include the Dolby unit plug-in info, or is there another sheet for that?
Thanks again!
FloydC
PS I got the email with the link here, which is great!

Thanks
FloydC

Well I assume your post has a typo as there was never a Marantz 2295b. I assume you mean 2285b. The owner's manual can be downloaded from hifiengine.com and the registration there is free, here is the link to the page, make sure to click on the "B" icon to get to the right downloads https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/marantz/2285.shtml and if that fails just email me cyberdondo@yahoo.com and I will email you a PDF of the 2285b owner's manual.

Thank you kindly for checking.
Its 2285-B, sorry my bad, typo, my "can't read my writ'n cause my writ'n's rotten" (Popeye).
I found the service manual etc., but not the owners.
Seems like enough 2285-Bs that would be likely someone has one.
Also does the owner's manual include the Dolby unit plug-in info, or is there another sheet for that?
Thanks again!
FloydC
PS I got the email with the link here, which is great!

Yes the Owner's Manual includes a description of the Dolby plug-in module (the "DLB-1" module) but as you know there are no Dolby FM broadcasts so the DLB-1 does nothing, but if you plug one in and select the FM 25uS selector position, it will at least light up the Dolby function lamp! I have a DLB-1 for my 2500, just as a nostalgic reminder of the back-in-the-day options.

Back
Top Bottom